1. Color rendering refers to the color displayed under the irradiation of the light of the light source; The closer the displayed color is to the display color under natural light or standard illumination, the better the color rendering is, and vice versa. Color rendering index refers to the quality of color rendering performance. According to the current recommendations of the international lighting Committee (adopted by China's national standards), the maximum color rendering index is 100. Under the illumination of the light source, the colors displayed by (various) colors are exactly the same as those under natural light or standard light. The larger the gap, the smaller the value.
2. Look at stroboscopic stroboscopic refers to the periodic changes of light intensity and brightness over time. If the eye protection lamp has stroboscopic, the pupil will expand and contract sometimes. Using such a lamp for a long time will cause acid swelling and fatigue of adult eyes, which may affect vision. Generally, most of the lighting lamps we use use 50Hz AC, with stroboscopic, and the human eye can only observe the flash at a frequency below 30Hz / s. Therefore, strictly speaking, the eye protection lamp is not like "no flicker" as some advertisements say, but the flicker frequency is high, which can not be distinguished by our naked eyes. It belongs to imperceptible stroboscopic, which can be regarded as no stroboscopic, which does not mean that it will not flash the screen. Classroom lighting should adopt high-quality LED light source with light frequency flicker that can not be detected by the naked eye and stable lighting.
3. Look at glare. Because LED is a solid light source, people's eyes will look dazzling, which is actually a kind of glare effect. What we call glare is that the strong light from the light source enters our eyes through various ways, making our eyes feel dizzy, unclear and dazzling. The light emitted by the eye protection lamp shall be uniform and soft, with appropriate brightness, appropriate light area and uniform illumination. According to relevant requirements, the eye protection lamp shall be placed 40cm away from the center of the desktop, and the geometric center of the light source shall be downward. When the distance from the center of the table top is 60cm and the observer is 60cm from the geometric center of the light source, the eyes can not directly see the luminous light source, and can not see the light source reflected in the lampshade to avoid glare.
4. Look at the lighting. In the process of learning, the light in the fixation area is insufficient or the light is too strong, the light distribution is uneven or the light source flickers indefinitely, and there is glare or reflection in the eye fixation area; Looking at the target too small or unstable will overload the eyes and lead to students' visual fatigue. In addition, it is extremely easy to cause visual fatigue when studying in the lighting environment with low and uneven illumination for a long time. Visual fatigue will lead to deepening myopia, diplopia, easy serialization during reading, inability to concentrate, etc., which will affect students' learning efficiency.
5. Look at the color temperature. Most classrooms generally use fluorescent tubes with high color temperature (6500k). Because the color of the light is too white, it is easy to cause students' excitement and fatigue. 100% lighting classroom eye protection lamp with color temperature of 5000K and soft eye protection. We choose high-quality classroom eye protection lamps and 100% technology, and are committed to the R & D and production of LED classroom eye protection lamps, classroom blackboard lamps and classroom panel lamps, so as to provide high-quality classroom lighting sources for teachers and students.
The above wonderful content comes from: campus eye protection lamp. For more wonderful content, please click to enter our website: http://www.wfjszmd.com , we will have more content for you later