Requirements for classroom lighting:
(1) Meet the requirements of students' reading, writing and painting, and ensure the horizontal and vertical illumination requirements of visual targets.
(2) Meet the requirements of face-to-face communication between students.
(3) Guide students to focus on the teaching or demonstration area.
(4) Lighting control adapts to different demonstration and teaching scenarios, and considers the influence of natural light.
(5) Meet the color rendering, control glare and protect vision.
Power density calculation:
(1) Area between samples: 8.2x7.1 = 58.22 (M2)
(2) Total power of classroom lamp: 8x56.7 = 453.6 (W)
(3) Total power of blackboard lamp: 3x27.6 = 82.8 (W)
(4) Total power of classroom lamps (including blackboard lamp): 453.6 + 82.8 = 536.4 (W)
(5) Power density: 536.4 ÷ 58.22 = 9.214 (w / m2) (measured value: 8.6w/m2)
(6) Light distribution and photometric data simulation
The simulation results are as follows:
The average illumination on the class table is 476 (LX), and the illumination uniformity is 0.79
The blackboard surface maintains an average illuminance of 578 (LX), and the illuminance uniformity is 0.82
The content of this article is provided to you by the blackboard lamp. We focus on customer needs, continuous development and provide customers with more services. For details, please refer to our website http://www.wfjszmd.com